Tap Room Lemon Radler (1.5 kg | 3.3 lb)
Regular price $29.95
Unit price per
- Selling Unit: Each
- Weight: 1.5 kg = 1500 g = 52 7⁄8 oz = 3 5⁄16 lb
- Brewing Volume: 20 L = 20000 milliliters = 676.28 US fluid ounces = 703.9 UK fluid ounces.
- Hop / Key Ingredient: Natural lemon flavouring
ABV approx (% vol.) 3
- Lemon Radler - Radler (meaning ‘cyclist’ in German) was a style invented in Deisenhofen, Germany, back in June 1922. A local innkeeper created a bike trail from nearby Munich to his tavern, attracting 13,000 cyclists in one day. To keep them safe on their trip back to the city, he brewed a low-ABV, refreshing beer known as the Radler. In modern times, the Radler has become the perfect summer beer! This kit requires no additional fermentable sugar.
Recommendation: 1kg of Dark Spraymalt for this brew. Brewing sugar may also be used.
- Product of the United Kingdom