Tap Room Coffee Flavoured Porter (1.5 kg | 3.3 lb)
Regular price $29.95
Unit price per
- Selling Unit: Each
- Weight: 1.5 kg = 1500 g = 52 7⁄8 oz = 3 5⁄16 lb
- Brewing Volume: 20 L = 20000 milliliters = 676.28 US fluid ounces = 703.9 UK fluid ounces.
- Hop / Key Ingredient: Natural coffee flavouring
ABV approx (% vol.) 5
- Coffee Flavoured Porter - Porters originated in 1722 and got their name from London street and river porters who were likened to the bold flavours. Higher Ground takes this style to a new level; a roasted coffee flavour and mild bitterness with a surprisingly sweet finish.
Recommendation: 1kg of Dark Spraymalt for this brew. Brewing sugar may also be used.
- Product of the United Kingdom