Container | Primary Fermenter | Mini Strainer for FerMonster (EA)
Regular price $12.00
Unit price per
- Selling Unit: Each
- Keep hops, chips, oak powder, grape skin, hops, fruit, coffee beans, and any other ingredient you can think of inside the Strainer without clogging your equipment. This will reduce the chance of any potential mess and make the transfer of your wine/beer easier.
- Use the small handle from one of our spoons or paddles to agitate and mix the infusion. Also for maximum extraction, you can use on the MonsterMesh our filter screen. On the MiniMesh you can use a small bung (#8) to press the liquid out of the Mesh.
- You can leave it long term inside the fermenter with no risk of it changing the flavor or brewing process as it does not rust, it is BPA free and made out of food-grade materials.
- Holds onto the neck of the FerMonster™ and PET Carboys without any risk of losing it inside the fermenter.
- The mini strainer is # 50 mesh, and have a maximum recommended temperature of 80C -122 F- (for long term exposure). The product is designed to be reused multiple times and is dishwasher safe (the top rack only). It is also a washing machine safe.
- Product of Canada