- Selling Unit: 25 per Bundle
- Finish: Carbon
- Style: Solid
- Height: 145 mm = 14.5 cm = 5.71 inches = 5 11/16 inches
- Length: 145 mm = 14.5 cm = 5.71 inches = 5 11/16 inches
- Color: Black
- Application: Filtration after fermentation
- Carbon Filter sheets allow the user to handle activated carbon in a much cleaner way than with loose carbon powders.
- Material: The filter sheets are made of acid and/or steam activated carbon,<br />purified cellulose, natural filter aids, and polyamidoamine resin (< 3 %).
- Storage: Carbon sheets should be stored in a dry and odor-free place. Properly stored, the usable life is 5 years.
- All materials are food grade and FDA approved
- Made in Switzerland
Powdered activated carbons (PAC) play a critical role in a vast and diverse range of applications. Decolorization, deodorization or the removal of other trace impurities are
amongst the most common applications where PAC are widely used in the pharmaceutical as well as in the food & beverage industries.